Sign in to follow this  
emaion

english community

Hey guys, 

just wondering, if there are more english speaking people on elyos or asmodian site. And how many are there?

Well, it appears everyone CAN however it seems like in a broken English. I am on the asmodian side. Also I am curious about the same thing. Im not new to the game as in. I have played the game for years and actually quit shortly after this patch in retail. But besides the point. Im new to this server and it seems looking for a NTC group doesnt seem to exist. However, I dont know what the "Prime Time" for the server is.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Lellow:

Well, it appears everyone CAN however it seems like in a broken English. I am on the asmodian side. Also I am curious about the same thing. Im not new to the game as in. I have played the game for years and actually quit shortly after this patch in retail. But besides the point. Im new to this server and it seems looking for a NTC group doesnt seem to exist. However, I dont know what the "Prime Time" for the server is.

Hey,

people are looking for a NTC groups pretty frequently.

If you would like to join a legion with english speaking members just let me know and I am happy to send you an invitation! 🙂

P.s.: Some of us did NTC yesterday and for sure it was not the last time 😉

8 hours ago, maval1ty said:

Hey,

If you would like to join a legion with english speaking members just let me know and I am happy to send you an invitation! 🙂

when? I have been looking for like a solid 30mins. Is there a translation that i can use?

8 hours ago, maval1ty said:

Hey,

also i wouldnt mind joining one same name as this

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Lellow:

when? I have been looking for like a solid 30mins. Is there a translation that i can use?

According to the dictionary in the forums:

Nochsana Trainig Camp (25+) - Насан/ТЛ