itzfree

Do I have a chance as an english speaking player?

Hello I would love to get into this server, but of course its pretty grindy due to 3.5 version, so I would need to invest alot of time and I dont want to get to max lvl and dont have people to run instances with, so far in LFG I have only seen russian parties and stuff like that, at higher level I wouldnt even know what LFG to join since I dont understand shit...are there some fellow english speaking players or is it all just russian?

I'm Russian, but I do speak English. And so does approximately a half of other Russian players. Idk about eng legion, but I see English speaking players quite often.

I am Russian, but about 40% of the people I communicate with on the server speak only English... Foreigners (for me) often use Russian dungeon names in LFG (ely)

@itzfree I feel you, I came from AION 2.0 like 9-10 years ago. IDK can't remember but wanted to play again. Currently downloading the game and will check in-game if I can blend in. Do you want to team up? or something?

If you are still looking for an English legion feel free to whisper me ingame (/w Adora).

We have just set up a new legion with english speaking players. Please feel free to join if you would like to help us to grow!  ?

The name of the legion is "Immortality"...