Vahov

Aion files replacement in order to play

Hey , I want to play on Destiny's server but i haven't downloaded Aion from the link you guys provided but i have the exact files of Aion 3.5 ( I made the mistake to download the wrong Aion , The Aion and not Destiny :/ ) Is there any way i can still play on your server without having to re-download all of the game files ? Thank you in advance

Hey Vahov,

I am not sure if this is officially supported but you might try to place the Aion Destiny launcher in the root directory of your Aion 3.5.

Afterwards start the launcher and click on "update". This might download / replace any wrong files.

If this doesn't work then I'm afraight that you will probably need to re-download the correct client.

Please share the result with us in return so other players might benefit from your experience.

Cheers

Edited by maval1ty
  • Like 1

Hi, i haven't tried the first method because i was too eager to play and couldn't wait for a response 😅 But i have talked to people about that method and the result would've been lots of bugs and errors .... Thanks for your response though , all good now 🙂

vor einer Stunde schrieb Vahov:

Hi, i haven't tried the first method because i was too eager to play and couldn't wait for a response 😅 But i have talked to people about that method and the result would've been lots of bugs and errors .... Thanks for your response though , all good now 🙂

Hehe, that means you are (successfully) playing with "your" 3.5 client now?

In that case you might want to download the Destiny 3.5 client in background so in case you encounter any issues you can simply extract and use that freshly downloaded copy.

Have fun and see you in Atreia! 🙂