Sign in to follow this  
Ell

Physical Stat Caps

I've seen a thread on the max MB/MA you could stack, but couldn't find any info for physical classes. What is the max crit and accuracy to socket? Specifically for PvE (TS and DLR) and PvP? Any other stat requirements for DLR ?

Thanks in advance.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:54 PM, Ell said:

I've seen a thread on the max MB/MA you could stack, but couldn't find any info for physical classes. What is the max crit and accuracy to socket? Specifically for PvE (TS and DLR) and PvP? Any other stat requirements for DLR ?

Thanks in advance.

We're still figuring out what the exact numbers are but I can confirm you'll hit the 50% Crit cap with 939 Crit Strike as that's what I have currently. I think 900 is likely the exact number (as I think Tiamat has 400 strike resist). That's fully buffed, scroll, Food, mantras. 2.5k accuracy should be enough for pve. 

As for pvp you just want about 500 crit more than max strike resist and you'll need a second set for accuracy if you want to hit past block sets. 

В 27.05.2020 в 22:12, Jtz сказал:

We're still figuring out what the exact numbers are but I can confirm you'll hit the 50% Crit cap with 939 Crit Strike as that's what I have currently. I think 900 is likely the exact number (as I think Tiamat has 400 strike resist). That's fully buffed, scroll, Food, mantras. 2.5k accuracy should be enough for pve. 

As for pvp you just want about 500 crit more than max strike resist and you'll need a second set for accuracy if you want to hit past block sets. 

Bosses and monsters do not have a critical strike block, or it is too insignificant. I tried to beat tiamat in the set to p.crit and in the set to attack. 900 crit and 600 crit respectively. There is no difference in the number of critical hits, in both cases about 50%

My friend has 600 crit with buffs and he outdpses almost anyone in DLR, i think it is just on this server.

Same why mages deal more damage, as mobs seem to have no spell resist