Kirena

Version 3.5 Game Client

Dear Players,

3.5 game client is now available for downloading.
This client will be relevant for Open Beta Test and Official Release.
http://aiondestiny.net/start/start

!!Attention!!

Open Beta Test will start on November 16 at 12:00 GMT (15:00 Moscow Time). After OBT all data will be deleted, so participation on OBT will not affect on playing on release.

Official Release will take place on November 23 at 12:00 GMT (15:00 Moscow Time).

Also note that the number of downloads from Google.Drive per day is limited, if it's possible, please download client via torrent

Aion_Destiny_3_5_torrent.torrent

Edited by Kirena
  • Like 1

15 минут назад, Marchutan сказал:

will the english patch will be ready before beta ?

Probably not, in a couple of days or around that

Edited by Kirena

25 минут назад, Marchutan сказал:

is it legal to use my own version of L10N ?( english one from another server ? )

If it will work, then yeah 

• Like 1

Downloaded, replaced current L10n folder with L10n_Eng and I open the client, says it's not available in my country.  Help please.  Can't post in English support forum.  No option to. 

Edited by meramii

22 минуты назад, meramii сказал:

Downloaded, replaced current L10n folder with L10n_Eng and I open the client, says it's not available in my country.  Help please.  Can't post in English support forum.  No option to. 

You must completely remove russina l10n and put the one, that you downloaded from our website, not replacing or something else.

I cant download the L10N. Download keeps crashing after 100-200MB

Pls upload as torrent or give us another download mirror

Edited by Saicedo

Ok guys so here's the deal. I've downloaded game by torrent, then I downloaded L10N. I changed name of existing L10N, then I pasted downloaded one into the game. Result: Game does not want to start. I reversed changes: Game starts in russian. Then I tried to delete L10N and past downloaded one just in case - result the same. Then I've tried alot of combinations, different L10N files, deleting various files from game (Data aswell), replacing it with others or downloading them again. All without result. What I noticed is that when L10N contains 2 subfolders (ENU and components) game will NEVER launch for me  - it needs another subfolder called 1_enu, precisely data.pak which is inside. Originally downloaded client 3.5 had 3 subfolders inside L10N (ENU, components, 1_enu) -> game launches in russian. Without 1_enu game will not launch for me. I've even tried to remove L10N -> place L10N (english version) and then paste 1_enu inside but still doesnt work.

Any ideas? Solutions? Other ppl seem to got it right somehow, doesn't work for me but I think I'm doing everything as intended. With no result :(

On 12/3/2019 at 3:09 PM, Kirena said:

You must completely remove russina l10n and put the one, that you downloaded from our website, not replacing or something else.

I have same problem. Removed russian l10n, put the english one. Still says it's not available in my country